While Blizzard’s definition of “shortly after launch” turned into two and a half months, it is still fantastic to finally have the character profiles live on the web. Now you can
snoop dig a lot deeper into how your friends are doing in Diablo 3 without having to be logged into the Diablo 3 client.
Now you can peruse all of your friend’s characters including each character’s progression, skills, equipped gear, their follower’s gear (!), and the level of their artisans. Imagine the fun you can have the next time you see them and critique the fact that their followers gear is severely lacking. Not creepy at all. Nope.
If you want to take a look at your own profile use these following steps:
- Navigate to the Diablo 3 web page.
- Click on the profile/login box underneath the search bar on the right side.
- Log in to your battle.net account.
- Click on your character/account name.
- Click on Manage Characters (if you’re a WoW player this will likely apply to you).
- Select your Battletag and presto, you’ve pulled up your D3 profile.
From your profile you’ll be able to see all of your friends at a glace by clicking on the Friends tab. Don’t worry, this tab is locked to everyone but yourself so you don’t have to worry about people snooping through your friends list.
Anyhoo, feel free to check out Nevik’s, Breja’s, Lanntonio’s and/or Jen’s profiles. Hopefully soon they’ll add achievements to the profiles and maybe even gear sets (normally Nevik’s wizard is in her farming gear). Let us know what you think about this feature by commenting on this post, or emailing the show!