In this episode, we share what we’re all thankful for having wonderful listeners as well as what we’re thankful for in the world of Sanctuary. In game, Breja was able to squeeze in a tiny amount of time to slay demons, Jen killed the Skeleton King in Nightmare, Lanntonio has decided to shake things up, and Nevik is fully addicted to the game again.
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book. Go to bit.ly/sspbook to start your trial today!
In this episode:
* We read, and respond to, another mountain of email we received from our wonderful listeners. This batch comes to us from Darksoul, St. Motorspark, Commander Bird, and Floydman. Thank you for the many emails! Keep them coming!
* We can haz an expansion! Well, we knew there would definitely be one, but during Blizzard’s Q3 2012 investor call Mike Morhaime officially confirmed that an expansion is planned … and that’s all. No further details were announced sadly.
* In honor of (ZOMBIE) Turkey day and Bashiok’s infamous Aren’t You Thankful forum post, we share what we’re all thankful for. Unsurprisingly we’re all thankful for having such a wonderful community around our loot-deviant show. Thank you for listening and contributing to our show. Without you this show wouldn’t be nearly as much fun to do.
* Blizzard is being taken to court in a class-action lawsuit regarding account security and the additional “hidden” cost of an authenticator. We discuss our thoughts regarding the merits of the lawsuit and potential ramifications we could expect to see.
Links for you to Visit:
* Nevik mentioned a video of DTX, a throwing barb, speed-running the Ubers bosses solo on Monster Power 10. It’s quite amazing how disgustingly OP you can get with nearly perfect equipment …
sigh, some day … right?
* GuitarGamer (aka Fabio Lima) put a video of him playing an amazing cover of Tristram’s theme music on an acoustic guitar. Warning: watching this video may cause your nostalgia to kick in and instantly load up Diablo II.
* Be on the lookout for Torchlight II to go on sale during the post-turkey day madness. It’s an amazing game that is well worth your gaming time, and no it’s not sacrilegious to say that ^^;
Have a Diablo III related comment, question, story, or rant that you’d like to share with all of us? Send your email, or short audio comment, to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.