In this episode, our beloved little family is whole once more with our fourth musketeer rejoining the crew. After rejoicing we get down to business by discussing what we’ve been up to in-game: Breja continues his torrid affair with the wizard, Lanntonio proclaims his undying hatred of The Keep Depths Level 2, Nevik hit 60 with his hardcore wizard, and Jen plays with Smashez Stanzenfyr.
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book. Go to bit.ly/sspbook to start your trial today!
In this episode:
* We read, and respond to, another mountain of emails we received from our wonderful listeners. This batch comes to us from Torrack, Master Do, and Doug. Thank you for the email! Keep them coming, really!
* We received tweets from @Daladria, @JCMonkeyD3, @theRealJFrench, @shawno, @tigjamie, @Rilandune, @the_ilude, @Bidkar42, @Lylirra and three-fourths of our show (@nevikjames, @The_Breja, and @Lanntonio)! Thank you for your tweets. Don’t forget that you, too, can send in your thoughts via social media outlets such as Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
* Diablo 3 Patch 1.0.8 is on the Public Test Realms! For more information on the changes coming soon™ check out the PTR Patch 1.0.8 Patch Notes.
* We briefly talk about our experiences on the PTR with the changes coming in Patch 1.0.8. If you’re wondering why we didn’t go more in-depth with the discussion that is simply because once again we will be holding a community round table to discuss what we as a collective think about it.
* Prompted by an email from Doug, one of our wonderful listeners, we discuss his thoughts and ideas on addressing the issue known as the auction house. During his email he provided a link to an IGN forum thread where an amazing Echoing Fury sold for over $16,000 outside of the RMAH.
We’re still looking for intro submissions for our Intro Contest. Prizes haven’t been nailed down, but at the very least you could win a $20 (US) Battle.net Balance Card! Send your intros to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com. Keep them shorter than 45 seconds (30 preferably) and make sure to utilize royalty-free music or music from Diablo 3. Deadline for this contest has also not been nailed down, but we’re hoping to have a new intro in time for the anniversary of Diablo 3 going live.
Links for you to Visit:
* Our amazing editor, Shawno, shared with us a television promo for the show Hannibal (on NBC) because the narrator sounds very similar to the voice actor that voiced the male barbarian. What do you think?
* Tatasinke has published another edition of the New Tristram News. Check it out and subscribe to get updates on the latest!
* Our good friends Sibcoe and Dred are back with the 17th installment of Red Team Gaming’s series: State of Diablo 3. As always it’s well worth your time to give a listen and it wouldn’t hurt to prod Sibcoe into getting back into the groove on making his stuff available via iTunes ^^.
* Speaking of the fine folks at Red Team Gaming, don’t forget to check out Dred’s site DiabloExpressions.com.
Have a Diablo III related comment, question, story, or rant that you’d like to share with all of us? Send your email, or short audio comment, to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.