In this episode, Jen brings in a special guest who is a big part of the Shattered Soulstone podcast. Shawn is the editor of Shattered Soulstone who ensures that our podcast sounds good. We discuss the “behind the scenes” of podcasting and point out what happens between when the hosts hit the record button and you hit the play button.
We also reviewed what we have been up to in Diablo III. The two of us have been playing the game together until one of our characters died.
In this episode:
Got something to say? Tweet @ShatteredStone and we will read and respond to your tweet in our next episode.
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book. Go to bit.ly/soulstone2016 to start your trial today!
* We didn’t get any emails this time. You can send your thoughts, questions, comments, and stories about what you have been up to in Diablo III to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to read it and share our thoughts about it in our next episode.
Links for you to Visit:
* Turret posted “Patch 2.4.2 PTR Patch Notes”. It is preliminary PTR patch notes. It isn’t the final version and some changes may still be made to it.
* Nevalistis posted “Patch 2.4.2 PTR Now Available”. This helpful post walks you through how to participate in the PTR and how to copy a character over to it.
* Nevalistis posted that “Play Your Way Returns June 23!” It will occur every other Thursday. Did you create a fun build that you want to show off? Submit it to “Play Your Way”.
* Nevalistis posted a Forum Post called “The Future of Firebird’s Finery”. In short, they aren’t done working on changes to it yet. You can add your thoughts about it to the PTR Feedback Forum.
* Nevalistis responds to a Forum Post titled “Location of Kahara (Fallen) Pennant?”. In short, the Diablo team is aware that the pennant is too rare and are intending to slightly increase its drop rate. Doing so requires a patch.
* PC Gamer posted an article called “Diablo 3 patch 2.4.2 will add new difficulty levels”. To quote the article “Torment gets tormentier, plus Demon Hunter gets big tweaks.”
* Jay Wilson tweeted that he is leaving Blizzard and the games industry.
Sad to say after 10 of the best years of my life this will be my last week at Blizzard, and in the games industry.
— Jay Wilson (@Angryrobotics) June 6, 2016