In this episode, Jen babbles on about Diablo III all by herself while fighting a sinus infection and bad allergies. Hopefully, ya’ll will find this episode entertaining anyway.
In this episode:
* I share what I’ve been up to in Diablo III by talking about missing Achievement Toasts (that turned into Achievement Toast Spam), and how far I’ve gotten in the Season Journey.
* The new question of the show is: What’s your best advice on how to master a set dungeon? Send an email with your ideas to email@example.com.
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book. Go to bit.ly/soulstone2016 to start your trial today!
* I read and responded to an awesome email from RumClub. Thanks for the email!
You can send your thoughts, questions, comments, and stories about what you have been up to in Diablo III to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a tweet @ShatteredStone. We will be happy to read it and share our thoughts about it in our next episode.
Links for you to Visit:
* Chris Metzen is retiring from Blizzard Entertainment!
* Josh Mosqueira is now part of Bonfire Studios.
Time for new adventures! https://t.co/4QWxJvdodb
— Josh Mosqueira (@joshmosq) September 12, 2016
* Wyatt Cheng addressed a common question from the Barbarian Community in Developer Chronicles: Wrath of the Wastes.
* There was a Diablo Live Art Session at Gamescom 2016. It featured Senior Diablo III artist Paul David who drew the Dark Wanderer. ….Why did he pick the Dark Wanderer? Speculation abounds!
* Moonware Picture and Productions MTK4 is making a Diablo fan film called Diablo: Rise of the Demon Hunter.
* Game Dev Unchained interviewed Jay Wilson in their Episode 46 – “Directing Diablo 3 and dealing with burnout featuring Jay Wilson”.
* Dreadscythe on BlizzPro wrote an interesting article titled Developer Hell #2 – Paragon: “A Tale Of Two Cities”.
* Diabloii.net posted an interview with Community Manager Grimiku: “One life to live: Behind the Blue Veil Interview with Diablo’s Grimiku”.
* There’s an amusing Forum Post on Battle.net titled “2 Cents on Stash Space Tied to Seasons”.