In this episode, Breja rejoins the cast after surviving a HOT, fun-filled vacation in the magical land of California. As usual we begin the show discussing what we’ve been up in-game: Jen is loving Act III, Breja is loving the Puke Doctor changes in 1.0.4 and Nevik has been playing just a wee-bit … err okay, a metric ton.
Quick note: You will notice that the audio quality is a little … skype’sh every now and then. We had a locally recorded track decide that it didn’t want to cooperate so we had to use the master track as recorded through skype. It’s still listenable, but there will be audio imperfections from time-to-time.
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book. Go to bit.ly/sspbook to start your trial today!
In this episode:
* We read, and respond to, the emails we’ve received resulting in lengthy discussions on a wide variety of topics. This batch came from: Chris, Commander Bird, St. Motorspark and Sangera. Thank you for your emails! Keep them coming!
* On a more sour note, as prompted by an email from Sangera, we discuss the after-math of Jay Wilson saying something on Facebook that he wishes he didn’t. You can read his apology here and watch the interview with David Brevik here which prompted the whole situation to happen.
Links for you to Visit:
* SYLbarefoot, a fellow Soulstoner, has started up his own podcast with a friend called Step Your Geek Up! It’s a fun show focusing on comics, video games, movies, and everything else that would interest us geeks. Give it a listen, we’re positive that you’ll enjoy it, but do keep in mind that there is occasionally language.
* Our good friend Rho, devout Maghda-lover, is back in the Diablo fold and he’s done something crazy. What did he do? Well go check out his post on his blog, Realm Maintenance, and find out!
* We somehow let these Diablo 3 class stories slip through our fingers. They’re great reads that will help flesh out the histories and motivations of each character class in the game. Check out the Wizard, Barbarian, Monk, Demon Hunter and Puke Doctor short stories!
* St. Motorspark, a new listener, provided us with a link to his Diablo 3 profile in case we were curious about what a tank doctor would look like.
* Diablo 3 is now FREE to play!! … up to level 13! If you’ve been holding out on picking up the game you can now check it out obligation free. We highly encourage everyone sitting-on-the-fence to take the plunge. Come join us!
Have a Diablo III related comment, question, story, or rant that you’d like to share with all of us? Send your email, or short audio comment, to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.