In this episode, the whole crew is once again reunited to converse about the game they all love, over some red, red, wine. After a quick refill the crew gets down to discussing what we’ve been up to in-game: Lanntonio crafted an amazing Hellfire Ring, Breja continues his torrid love affair with the wizard, Jen survived the great studio remodel of 2013 and Nevik is throwing axes everywhere!
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book. Go to bit.ly/sspbook to start your trial today!
In this episode:
* We received a mountain of tweets from our community. So many so that we had to have both Breja and Nevik tackle them all. We received tweets from our good friend and fellow Neil Diamond lover @Rilandune, @theRealJFrench (Saintly Demon), Diablo 3 community manager @Lylirra, @Moogyver and @Chaos5061 (Rebur).
* We received an email from our good friend Commander Bird. We love hearing from all of you! Keep sending in your emails!
* In case you’ve been living under a rock, Jay Wilson posted a thread on the official forums titled “Seven Years in Sanctuary” wherein he drops the bomb, err he announces that he will be leaving the Diablo 3 development team to direct another unannounced Blizzard title.
Links for you to Visit:
* Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe” has been a huge hit for parodies and we have another one, this time with a Diablo flair. Check out Archon the Wizard‘s parody “Add Me Maybe“ as shared by Diablo 3 community manager Vaeflare in an official Community Spotlight blog post.
* Finally what Shattered Soulstone episode wouldn’t be complete (from now on that is, of course) without a new theme song for the greatest football team ever and their amazing star quarterback? We present to you Sarah Redden’s masterpiece, “Kaepernicking.” (BTW, she’s only five years old!)
Have a Diablo III related comment, question, story, or rant that you’d like to share with all of us? Send your email, or short audio comment, to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.