Thank you to everyone who sent Tweets to the show. Send us a tweet @ShatteredStone and we will read it on the next episode!
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book. Go to bit.ly/soulstone2016 to start your trial today!
* They read and respond to emails from Vespertillo, Aahzmadius, and Slugnutty. Send your comments, questions, and Diablo related stories to show@ShatteredSoulstone.com and we will share it on the show.
Here are the screenshots that Slugnutty sent with his email:
Links for you to Visit:
* Rhyker posted a video to his YouTube called “Diablo 3 Bot Ban wave: Botters Banned from Leaderboards! (Season 5) (Plus stream highlight)”
* Rhyker also posted a video to his YouTube called “Diablo 2 HD Remake Announced! (April Fools!)”
* Community Manager Nevalistis posted an informational post titled: Season 5 Ending Soon. In addition to explaining what to expect when a seasons ends, the post lists the date and time that Season 5 will end (for every region) and the dates and times that Season 6 will begin (for every region).
* You may already be aware that the PTR Feedback Forum closed on March 31, 2016. The post links to a PTR Bug Report Forum that players can use instead (for a while).
In our first post-launch episode, we are all excited about having our souls reaped. After much celebration and frivolity we get down to business by discussing what we’ve been up to in-game: Lanntonio is holy hammering all the things, Jen is shooting all the things, Nevik is freezing and zapping all the things, and Breja is … well … Breja is puking on all the things.
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book. Go to bit.ly/sspbook to start your trial today!
In this episode:
* We read, and respond to, a pair of emails we received from our wonderful listeners. This batch came to us from Rilandune and Frying Tuck. Thank you for the emails and voice mail! Keep them coming, really!
* We posed the question on Twitter asking if your post-RoS gaming had deviated from your pre-launch plans. We got quite a few responses. Be sure to follow our show account, @ShatteredStone, on Twitter for future Questions of the Show.
* We announced the winners for our 100 Word Story Contest this episode! Our grand-prize winner was @CkRtech for his amazing story; so much said with so little! Runner-ups for our contest included @Rilandune and @JCMonkeyD3 who will both be receiving a copy of Nate Kenyon’s Storm of Light. We decided to put the t-shirt winner in the hands of the community, so be on the look-out for a collection of all of the entries in the very near future!
* With Reaper of Souls officially being in everyone’s hands we discussed our own experiences with the expansion including the number of hotfixes that have come down the pipeline since launch.
If you were not already aware our editor, Shawn, is in-between jobs and could really use some help. If you can spare anything there is a Crowdtilt fund to help make ends meet. We are massively grateful for any help you can send his way. Thank you!
* Reaper of Souls added a lot of new legendary crafting materials scattered all over the game for crafting a bunch of new legendary items. If you’re wondering if someone has compiled a list of all the materials and where to find them, the answer is yes! Check out DiabloFans Legendary Crafting Guide so that you don’t hunt aimlessly.
* If you love running bounties in Adventure Mode and did not realize it, there are specific legendary items that you can only get from the Horadric Caches after completing all of an act’s bounties. Here’s a handy link to DiabloHub that lists all of the cache-specific legendary items you can hope to find.
* Reddit user D3agl3uk put together and posted a chart on the /r/Diablo sub-reddit detailing the nuances of each of the new difficulty settings added in the 2.0 patch.
* Blizzard traditionally puts together some pretty amusing April Fool’s Day jokes and this year kept that tradition alive. Be sure to check out Blizzard’s Happy Reaper, a Diablo-themed homage to Flappy Bird. Nevik managed to get a high score of TWO … BEAT THAT … if you dare.
Song of the Show:
Melkor is back at it with another Diablo/Wizard themed rap/love-story. Forum Warriors pays tribute to many of the amazing folks contributing in the official Diablo III Wizard forums. Check out more from Melkor over on his YouTube channel.