In this episode, Vesper is all by himself – doing his first solo Shattered Soulstone episode. He mentions what he’s been up to outside of Sanctuary, including both real life stuff and the other video games he’s been playing.
* Vesper reviews how the end of Season 8 went for him. Vesper was playing a Monk, so there is a lot of details about Monk builds and skills. Later, Vesper talks about what he decided to do for Season 9 and the reasons for his choices.
* The Question of the Show is: What are some personal big goals that you have for Diablo III?
Let us know by tweeting your answer @ShatteredStone Or, you can send an email to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.
* You might be wondering why you haven’t heard Lanntonio on Shattered Soulstone in a while. The reason is a sad one. The apartment that Lanntonio and his family were living in had a fire, and they lost almost everything.
There is a Fire Tragedy Fund GoFundMe set up to help Lanntonio and his family. Please consider donating to it if you can (and/or posting the GoFundMe on social media so others can help, too.)
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book. Go to bit.ly/soulstone2016 to start your trial today!
Not sure what book to get from Audible? Jen recommends The Devouring by Richard Taylor. Jen narrated the book, and Shawn (editor of Shattered Soulstone) edited it.
— Rho (@RhoWoW) December 23, 2016
Links for you to Visit:
* In case you missed it, Season 8 has ended, and Season 9 has started.
* Nevalistis responded to a Forum Post titled “The Facebook Q&A Sucked!
* The video of the Facebook Live Q&A is now on YouTube.
* Nevalistis posted a blog with details about Season 9. It includes a list of the sets that each Class will get from Haedrig’s Gift in Season 9.
* Blizzard Celebrates 20 Years of Diablo with a bunch of new, fun, Diablo related stuff that will appear not only in Diablo but also in other Blizzard games.
* Forum Post: “Why we need to stop complaining about D3”
* Matt Rossi at Blizzard Watch posted a lore article titled: Know Your Lore: The loose ends of the Diablo Story