In this episode, Breja and Jen catch you up on what their Witch Doctors have been doing, take a look back into how Diablo used to be and how it changed over time, and get into a discussion about huge guilds in World of Warcraft (that has some relevance to not only Diablo III, but also real life).
Oh, and somewhere in there…. is a quick way to explode a Treasure Goblin.
Got something to say? Tweet @ShatteredStone and we will read and respond to your tweet in our next episode.
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book. Go to bit.ly/soulstone2016 to start your trial today!
* We read and responded to a thought provoking comment that YepX left on Shattered Soulstone episode 118.
* You can send your thoughts, questions, comments, and stories about what you have been up to in Diablo III to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to read it and share our thoughts about it in our next episode.
Links for you to Visit:
Season 6 isn’t as fresh and new as it used to be. As such, there wasn’t a ton of news to report (this time).
* Reddit Diablo has another Forum post titled: [Anniversary] “I remember when…”. Players posted their favorite, and least favorite, memories of Diablo 3, now that the game has had its 4th anniversary. “I remember… Error 37!”
* TataSinke featured Shattered Soulstone episode 118 in his New Tristram News (May 9, 2016 edition). Thanks, TataSinke!
In our 88th episode, our odd couple of Nevik and Breja are back following the announcement of the Patch 2.3 being deployed to the PTR Soon™. After containing our excitement we get down to business and talk about what we’ve been up to: Nevik finally ran into the hand-talker in-game, and Breja his poisonous pursuit of puke doctoring.
In this episode:
* We read and respond to a bunch of emails from Sajjad, Saldarya, Master Do, Cybrwolf, and frequent contributor Funktropus. As if that wasn’t enough we also received another audio from Kagerai Leblue. Listener participation has been absolutely amazing and is primarily why we do this show, so keep them coming! We WILL get to all the emails we receive, even if occasionally we have to push a few to the next episode. Send in your stories of RNGesus triumph to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com!
* Just a week ago the Diablo news was an arid landscape. Then the skies grew dark and a torrential downpour of MEGATON news flooded our hearts and minds. Finally the hype train is back with the preview of what is to come in Patch 2.3. With so many different facets to the long-awaited patch it is going to take some time to digest everything. So much to wrap our heads around. Are YOU excited? We are!
* WE NEED YOUR HELP! Your participation can ensure that this fun segment makes an appearance every show. Send your Official Forum Thread Masterpiece Theater audio segments (or humorous forum threads) to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book. Go to bit.ly/sspbook to start your trial today!
* While Square managed to blunder their early access to the first Final Fantasy XIV expansion Heavensward, Nevik persevered and sunk more time in to it than anything else since the last episode. If you’re a fan of the Final Fantasy series and don’t mind MMO trappings, XIV might be worth your time investment.
Have a Diablo III related comment, question, story, or rant that you’d like to share with all of us? Send your email, or short audio comment, to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.