WELCOME TO SMASHEZ STANZENFYR TALK… ERR oops, couldn’t help it.
In this episode, we celebrate Diablo 3 leveling up IRL and then we get down to business by discussing what we’ve been up to in-game: Breja returns to his altoholic ways, Lanntonio mucked around with his hardcore monk, Nevik attained a few more paragon levels, and Jen CLEARED NORMAL with her launch night demon hunter, Thirtyseven.
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book. Go to bit.ly/sspbook to start your trial today!
In this episode:
* We did NOT receive a mountain of emails like we normally do from you, our wonderful listeners. We were genuinely shocked at this given what happened when patch 1.0.8 went live. Nevertheless we LOVE hearing from you with your emails! Keep them coming, really!
* We received tweets from @scanline75, @HomeTownHero008, @Torrack1714, @eG_acefisher1, @Smokimus, @shawno, @Healzonwheelz, @Rilandune, and our very own @QueenofHaiku! Thank you for your tweets. Don’t forget that you, too, can send in your thoughts via social media outlets such as Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
* With Diablo 3 turning a year old we decided to take a look back at the past 12 months. From controversies to triumphs we covered most of it thanks to the immensely handy article, Diablo 3: A Look Back, over at DiabloFans.com. Also be sure to check out Blizzard’s official blog post, The Road So Far.
* Assuredly you will notice that we have a NEW INTRO! Thank you to @JCMonkeyD3 for providing us with our new intro. We LURVES it!
Links for you to Visit:
* We referenced interviews that Archon the Wizard conducted with Travis Day and Wyatt Cheng during his 36 hour gaming marathon. It’s three hours long so strap in. However, if you’d like the juicy tidbits from these interviews Flux from Diablo.IncGamers.com penned them down for all of us: Travis Day Interview Highlights, and Wyatt Cheng Interview Highlights.
* If you’re anxiously awaiting the Playstation 3 version of Diablo 3 Sony recently sat down with Production Director John Hight as well as a few other key members from the console team.
Have a Diablo III related comment, question, story, or rant that you’d like to share with all of us? Send your email, or short audio comment, to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.