console version, Diablo, Diablo 2, Diablo 3, diablo.incgmers, emerald vs ruby weapon damage, Error 37, expansion speculation, fansite mixer, flux, hardcore, I Victory Crouch You, Itemization, ladder reset, Lanntonio's Inspiring Presence, playstation 3, Synthetic Division
In this episode, Breja rejoins the crew after things finally return to normal in his household. We then get down to business by discussing what we’ve been up to in-game: Jen has been dodging planes falling from the skies, Nevik is returns to the land of the hardcore, Breja is slicing through the levels with his demon hunter, and Lanntonio almost coined a new use for Error 37.
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book. Go to bit.ly/sspbook to start your trial today!
In this episode:
* We read, and respond to, another mountain of emails we received from our wonderful listeners. This batch comes to us from Master Do, Rilandune, and CkRtech. Thank you for the email! Keep them coming, really!
* We received tweets from @Rilandune, @HomeTownHero008, @Diablo, @Jaetch, @Medros, @yinxy, and our very own @Lanntonio. Thank you for your tweets. Don’t forget that you, too, can send in your thoughts via social media outlets such as Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
* In case we didn’t explain well enough what a ladder reset is and what it could mean for the future of Diablo 3 our good friend Chris (@CkRtech) shared his thoughts and we give our feedback on what he would prefer to see with a couple of potential resets.
Links for you to Visit:
* Our good friend Rilandune was wondering where he could get his hands on some authentic Shattered Soulstone swag, so we finally announced it on the podcast. If you would like to get your hands on some show swag, head on over to our bare bones Shattered Soulstone Cafepress store.
* If you’ve jumped on the hardcore train and pressed into the 50s, you may have noticed that things get a little more dicey. Flux over at Diablo.IncGamers posted an article, Beware the Fearsome 50s, on how easy it is to overlook the inherent danger in Hell while powering through to get back to Inferno.
* Not sure what to do with your followers? Or not sure on how useful they can be? AshTag posted a very informative guide on the official Diablo 3 forums detailing everything you could ever want to know about just how effective and useful the three followers can be.
* Once you start progressing through the monster power levels in Inferno there will come a time where you will wonder if it would be better to socket your weapon with an emerald or a ruby. Well wonder no longer if you can make out the maths of Diablo.IncGamers‘ theory-crafting expose on Emeralds vs Rubies.
* After Patch 1.0.8 there has been a shake-up in the world of most efficient XP farming runs. Official Diablo 3 forum user HuanAK provided an in-depth analysis of what he has found to be the three most efficient and effective farming paths.
* Curious about the MP10 viable Puke Doctor builds? LastZoul has you covered with his YouTube compendium of MAX DPS Witch Doctor builds.
* Despite the namesake, Archon the Wizard isn’t a one-trick pony and has some ideas on how to fix the Demon Hunter in this video.
Song of the Show:
Surely everyone knows that we aren’t just fans of all things Blizzard but are true avid gamers, right? This episode’s song – I Victory Crouch You by Synthetic Division – diverges from the Diablo theme and comes to us inspired by the Halo universe. Check out Synethic Division’s full discography over at Bandcamp, Facebook, ReverbNation and Myspace.
Have a Diablo III related comment, question, story, or rant that you’d like to share with all of us? Send your email, or short audio comment, to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.