The only Soulstoner who was available to do this episode was me – Jen. I’m fairly certain that everyone else has already done a solo show, so it seems only fair that it was my turn to do one. The show must go on! I added a Lore Corner at the end of this episode.
Send us a tweet @ShatteredStone and we will read and respond to it in our next episode.
Our question for episode 109 is:How long did it take you to get through the Season Journey?”
We did not receive any email for this episode. If you would like to send us an email about what you have been up to in game, or with Diablo related questions, please do! Send it to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com!
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book. Go to bit.ly/soulbook2015 to start your trial today!
Links for you to Visit:
* Season 5 Now Live
Scroll through the comment section and you will see the additional (and helpful) comments from Nevalistis that I read off in this episode.
* Issue Impacting Achievement Display
Kauza lets us know that they are aware of the issue with the Achievement Toasts not popping up.
Mmmm… Achievement Toast! Part of a healthy breakfast!
In this episode, we are again FOUR STRONG! After sipping on some of the rainbow-colored friendship brew we get down to business by discussing what we’ve been up to in-game: Jen is Gurr’ng all over the place, Nevik is monkeying around on the seasonal hardcore solo monk leaderboards (phew, that was a mouthful), and Lanntonio couldn’t take it anymore and hopped in to hardcore seasons with spotty internet!
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book. Go to bit.ly/sspbook to start your trial today!
In this episode:
* We read, and respond to, a mountain of emails we received from our wonderful listeners. This batch came to us from Rebur, Kageri Leblue, Simon, and an EXTRA SPECIAL one from Amy! We love to hear stories of triumph or tragedy from our listeners, so keep them coming, really!
* We posed the question on Twitter asking for your votes on the next class Jen should level to 70. Unfortunately we did not receive too many responses, but the victor was clear: puke doctor MONK**! Be sure to follow our show account, @ShatteredStone, on Twitter for future Questions of the Show.
** Okay, okay. It was actually the puke doctor ;_; but @JeremyTStevens did have an amazing vote.
* Patch 2.1 dropped in our laps immediately after episode 67 and we’ve already seen quite a few hotfixes that have changed the landscape of the game dramatically. Have you benefited from the drastically increased drop rates on horadic cache specific legendary items?
* It is with heavy hearts that we regret to inform you that we did not produce an Official Forum Thread Masterpiece theater for this episode. Not to pull a guilt trip, but YOU have the power to not let this happen again! Your participation can ensure that this fun segment makes an appearance every show. Send your Official Forum Thread Masterpiece Theater audio segments (or humorous forum threads) to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.
Links for you to Visit:
* Taken a break from Diablo III? Not sure of exactly what was added in Patch 2.1? DiabloFans has a wonderful Patch 2.1 Information Round-Up laying out all of the changes for you.
* Legendary gems might be the biggest addition to increasing player power and upgrading them might seems a bit arbitrary. Thankfully redditor Khaozxd but together a handy Legendary Gem Visual Upgrade Chart to help make the process a little easier to understand.
* If the visual chart to leveling up your legendary gems wasn’t enough YouTuber Meathead Mikhail posted a legendary gem guide to give you the low down on them.
* With Nevik fully embracing the way of the Sahptev faith it is only fitting that we bring to you an effective monk build, even in the higher torments. If you’re looking for a COOL monk build to play, check out FriendandMachine’s T5+ Cold Monk guide.
* Last, but not least, we mentioned that friend of the show Rebur (@Chaos5061) had a YouTube channel. Check out his let’s play’sh gameplay videos for Diablo III and Minecraft!
Song of the Show:
For this episode’s Song of the Show we bring to you another prose set to a musical beat. Diablo 3 Rap by Dan Bull is quite simply a lyrical masterpiece and hopefully we will see a Reaper of Souls themed piece from Dan Bull in the future. You can find more of Dan Bull’s work on his YouTube channel and follow him on Twitter and Facebook.
Have a Diablo III related comment, question, story, or rant that you’d like to share with all of us? Send your email, or short audio comment, to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.