In this episode, we’re back in Sanctuary slaying ALL the demons after patch 1.0.5 launched last week. Jen is rampaging through Nightmare with her barbarian, Breja shook things up in Inferno (and playing a monk on the side!), and Nevik is at a cross-roads with his wizard, unsure of the direction to go.
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book. Go to bit.ly/sspbook to start your trial today!
In this episode:
* We read, and respond to, the emails we’ve received from our wonderful listeners. This batch came from: Commander Bird, Master Do, and Chad. Thank you for your emails! Keep them coming!
* Monster Power seemed to be on everyone’s mind so we discuss our thoughts on the new system at length, including our personal experiences with it.
* Nevik’s bestest internet buddy and fellow Neil Diamond lover, Rilandune, sent in a congratulatory audio in honor of the show turning one year old.
* We’re asking you — YES YOU! — for what you would like to hear us add to the show. Send your ideas of potential segments or other ideas on how we can spice things up to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.
Links for you to Visit:
* In case you’ve been stuck underneath a rock, patch 1.0.5 went live. For all of the gooey details visit Blizzard’s v1.0.5 Information Round Up.
* Blizzard held a panel at the New York ComicCon where they announced an eBook version of Diablo 3: Heroes Rise, Darkness Falls coming November 27th. For more information about the eBook and other titles coming visit Blizzard’s blog post highlighting the news.
Have a Diablo III related comment, question, story, or rant that you’d like to share with all of us? Send your email, or short audio comment, to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.