In this episode, Vespertilio brings a special guest to the show to talk about unique and custom builds. Vesper and his guest discuss how to shake things up in game by using builds that are not quite as powerful but very fun to play.
In this episode:
* Vesper and Travilonious talk about what they have been up to in game.
* Travilonious explains some of his very creative builds in Diablo III.
* The latest and greatest news and updates about season 10 revealed.
* You might be wondering why you haven’t heard Lanntonio on Shattered Soulstone in a while. The reason is a sad one. The apartment that Lanntonio and his family were living in had a fire, and they lost almost everything.
There is a Fire Tragedy Fund GoFundMe set up to help Lanntonio and his family. Please consider donating to it if you can (and/or posting the GoFundMe on social media so others can help, too.)
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book. Go to bit.ly/soulstone2017 to start your trial today!
Not sure what book to get from Audible? Jen recommends The Devouring by Richard Taylor. Jen narrated the book, and Shawn (editor of Shattered Soulstone) edited it.
Got something to say? Send a tweet to @ShatteredStone or message us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/shatteredsoulstone and we will read it off in the next episode. Or, you can send an email to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com. We will read it in our next episode.
In this episode, we are once again without our 4th musketeer, Lanntonio. Nevertheless we get back to it and get down to business by discussing what we’ve been up to in-game: Breja finally has all five six classes at 70, Nevik has been monkeying around with his monk, and Jen defeated Death!
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book. Go to bit.ly/sspbook to start your trial today!
In this episode:
* We read, and respond to, a mountain of emails we received from our wonderful listeners. This batch came to us from Simon, Foqbupog, Tinook, Chad S, and our European community coordinator, Master Do! Thank you for the amazing amount of emails! Keep them coming, really!
* We posed the question on Twitter asking what your least played class is and why. We got quite a few responses despite the short notice on the question going live. Be sure to follow our show account, @ShatteredStone, on Twitter for future Questions of the Show.
* Patch 2.0.5 was dropped on us and while we don’t cover the line-by-line details of the patch notes, we do offer our experiences with the patch. How are you enjoying the patch? Let us know!
* Prompted by Simon’s email, we discuss at length our thoughts and opinions of the forth-coming seasons. You probably won’t be surprised that we’re for seasons, but that doesn’t mean that we don’t see why there are folks out there that are against seasons. While we won’t pretend that our thoughts will sway those against to suddenly have a change-of-heart, we do try to offer a few positives even if you don’t dive in to a season.
* We decided to hold off on discussing the ending of Reaper of Souls so that we can include YOU and YOUR THOUGHTS in the discussion. How do you participate? EASY! Shoot us an email with your thoughts on the ending!
* Unfortunately this is one of those shows without an Official Forum Thread Masterpiece Theatre. We can’t always promise that this segment will always make an appearance, we do love a good OFTMPT. This time we bring you a story of RNG woe as forum user Glythe dons his tin-foil hat in regards to “arbitrarily generated loot tables.”
As always we are looking for your participation with this fun segment, send your Official Forum Thread Masterpiece Theater audio segments (or humorous forum threads) to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.
Links for you to Visit:
If you were not already aware our editor, Shawn, is in-between jobs and could really use some help. If you can spare anything there is a Crowdtilt fund to help make ends meet. We are massively grateful for any help you can send his way. Thank you!
* Multiple times throughout the episode we referenced things mentioned during the developer gameplay sessions as apart of Diablo 3’s 2nd anniversary. Weighing in at over 4 hours long, you may opt for the cliff notes on everything was said, fortunately Diablofans.com has you covered with this post and then this follow up.
* Sibcoe from Red Team Gaming is back with episode 23 of his State of Diablo III. Before diving in and listening, you may want to make sure you’re prepared for the opening of the show. It’s quite a doozy … ^^;
* If you’re a lore nut, you probably have already consumed the two new pieces of Diablo fiction. If not we suggest you check out Brother in Arms written by Scott Brick and if you have a Kindle, check out Mickey Neilson’s Morbed.
As if last week’s audible wasn’t off the rails enough, this episode’s “song” of the show isn’t even a song! We know, madness, but hey … every now and then you have to turn things on their heads to keep things fresh.
This episode’s “song” hails to us from the fine folks of Unnecessary Censorship Central, a group responsible for taking video game cut-scenes and/or in-game audio and adding unnecessary censorship to alter the context of what is being said to hilarious effect. We bring to you Part 1 (of two currently) of their Diablo series. Enjoy!
Have a Diablo III related comment, question, story, or rant that you’d like to share with all of us? Send your email, or short audio comment, to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.