A new guest joins us for this episode! Rowna, Greed, and Vesper give you the latest and greatest about the Virtual Ticket, Blizzcon 2017, and give you speculation on the future of the Diablo series! New goodies, new apps, and new adventures await in this episode!
In this episode:
* Introduction to our guest Rowna
* Virtual Ticket information
* Blizzcon 2017 news and goodies
* Balancing goals for next season
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book. Go to bit.ly/soulstone2017 to start your trial today!
* No tweets this week!
Got something to say? Send a tweet to @ShatteredStone or message us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/shatteredsoulstone and we will read it off in the next episode. Or, you can send an email to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com. We will read it in our next episode.
The Shattered Soulstone is on Discord! Come join us and talk to everyone in game and out, in voice and text channels! To join the server just click the link https://discord.gg/kc77JXz.
In this episode, we catch up with the going-ons from the past month. We then get down to business by discussing what we’ve been up to in-game: Jen Gurr’d her way up to 70, Nevik had a severe case of Destinitis, Breja is climbing the paragons with his seasonal puke doctor, and LANNTONIO HAS INTERNET ONCE AGAIN!
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book. Go to bit.ly/sspbook to start your trial today!
In this episode:
* We read, and respond to, a solitary email we received from our wonderful EU ambassador, Master Do! We love to hear stories of triumph or tragedy from our listeners, so keep them coming, really!
* Has it really been over a month since our last show? Really? Did we, the show, turn three years old on October 12th? Really? Well despite our inconsistent regularity we are back to celebrate our 3rd anniversary and discuss what we’ve been up to since our last show.
* With Blizzcon 2014 just around the corner, we discuss the recent releases of the show schedule as well as the floor map inside the Anaheim Convention Center. There are some notable omissions in the schedule and a mysterious empty spot in Hall C where the Heroes of the Storm demo area was last year. What could this mean? We share our speculations but we would love to hear your thoughts! Shoot us an email or hit us up on Twitter.
* Thanks to our EU community ambassador, Master Do, we now have a new challenge for our listeners to participate in … if they dare! It personifies hardcore to the … well, uhm … core. Look for an official post detailing the rules and guidelines for this hardest of hardcore challenges.
* It is with heavy hearts that we regret to inform you that we did not produce an Official Forum Thread Masterpiece theater (again) for this episode. Not to pull a guilt trip, but YOU have the power to not let this happen again! Your participation can ensure that this fun segment makes an appearance every show. Send your Official Forum Thread Masterpiece Theater audio segments (or humorous forum threads) to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.
Links for you to Visit:
* Have you immersed yourself in the seasonal play? Wondering what your combined paragon level might look like at the conclusion of season one? Check out this combined paragon level calculator from D3BG.org.
* Do you like Diablo-themed parody songs? Firebird featuring vocals by Scooper and lyrics by Jaetch might ignite your desire to seek out a full Firebird set for the wizard.
* In case you’re not satisfied with only one Diablo-themed parody song, Dreamreaver23 has a pair of parodies, Hey There Kadala and Diablo Holy Grail, to sate your ravenous parody appetite.
* Are you heading to Anaheim for Blizzcon 2014 and spending a few extra days? Blizzard in conjunction with the Anaheim Convention Center has put together a site with deals to help save you some money should you seek out something to do outside of the Blizzcon festivities.
* In case the improbable happens and Josh steps up on the main stage during the opening ceremonies to announce the next Diablo III expansion, Eristhe has put together an amazing piece of concept art for a Shadowthief class. Maybe another class for Nevik to devote his life to?
* With Blizzcon just around the corner you can expect a bunch of Diablo-themed cosplay to pop up. Emmabellish and husband shared their Auriel and Imperius cosplay that you will see at Blizzcon 2014. Emmabellish also published a video tutorial on the fabric-covered foam armor created for the cosplay.
* Finally, did you know that our EU Community Ambassador, Master Do, is a co-host on a long-running French Diablo podcast? We didn’t either! If you’re fluent in French be sure to check out Diablo Zaures!
Song of the Show:
We’re back on the fan-made cover track with Rayden’s rendition of I am Justice from the Diablo III (chocolate) soundtrack. Starting off almost ethereal Rayden injects some luscious beats as the song matures. You can find more of Rayden’s work on YouTube and Soundcloud.
Have a Diablo III related comment, question, story, or rant that you’d like to share with all of us? Send your email, or short audio comment, to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.